By Darrin Jacks – 13th April 2021
Inflatable water slides are loads of fun, and the most interesting part is that it provides a lot of enjoyable physical activity. As a parent, you must understand that times are changing. So, instead of having your children inside the house all day playing video games, you should be looking for creative ways to make your children play outdoors, and keep them cool in the summer. Another big reason to get an inflatable water slide for your children.
However, finding the best inflatable water slide should be your priority. You should find one that will be able to stand the test of time so that you can enjoy it and even get every penny out of it. If you are looking for the best inflatable water slides, then you are reading the right article. We have done several background checks on each of the inflatable water slides available on the market and have come up with everything you need to know when buying the best inflatable water slide. Let’s take a look.
1. Intex Inflatable Water Slide
Intex Inflatable Water Slide is a fun water slide for the entire family. It is safe, secure, and convenient and is made for ages 6 and above. It comes with a convenient pool height and with 5 extra air chambers for in-flow and out-flow of air adding extra safety and making the play center durable.
The main advantage of this inflatable water slide is its safety. It has a soft landing pad that has inflatable stairs for going and coming out of the stepping mat.
- Product size: 131 inches x 81 inches x 46 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 37 pounds
- Recommended age: 6 to 18 years
- Regular Patch kit.
- Multiple air chambers (5 in total for smooth flow of air).
- Inflatable stepping mat.
- Adequate pool height deck. This is suitable for any pool height you have.
- Easily attached to a garden hose for the built-in sprayers to work.
2. Little Tikes Rocky Mountain River Race Inflatable Slide Bouncer
The Little Tikes Rocky Mountain Bouncer is a unique inflatable water slide that allows kids to climb the center wall to the top of the enormous water slide. The kids can bounce and race down the 2 slides into the splash pool.
With the Little Tikes Rocky Mountain Slide Bouncer, setting up for your children’s parties and events is a breeze. It is easy to uninstall and move from one location to another. It also has great protective features such as the netting at the top of the bouncer to prevent the kids from falling off. This product can contain a maximum of 4 kids at a time, and the maximum combined weight is 350 lbs.
- Product size: 161 inches x 169 inches x 103 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 47.4 pounds
- Recommended age: 5 to 10 years
- A dump bucket for pouring water on the kids while playing.
- Comes with inflation blowers that run non-stop while playing.
3. Intex Surf N Slide
Intex 57159EP Surf ‘N Slide Inflatable Center is a 15-foot inflatable water slide designed for a good playtime experience with your kids. It is made up of vinyl and a good landing pad underneath the water slide; giving it extra padding for safety. The water slide also comes with a space for easy attachment of your garden hose for water sprayers.
Intex 57159EP Surf ‘N Slide Inflatable Center comes with 2 surf riders equipped with heavy-duty handles for easy maneuvering and a repair patch kit. This product is recommended for ages 6 and above and has a weight capacity of 176 pounds. However, when you purchase this product, you should check that everything is intact before you start using it. We found through research that there are a few leaks in the air chambers that prevent their kids from enjoying this product. Nevertheless, this is still an awesome product to purchase.
- Product size: 181 inches x 66 inches x 62 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 31.7 pounds
- Recommended age: 6 years and above
- 2 Surfriders. These surf riders come with heavy-duty handles that can either be used as a repair kit or for good maneuvering.
- The water slide has top-notch safety features. It includes the 16-gauge vinyl, and it comes with a good landing pad for extra safety.
- Can carry a combined weight of 176 pounds.
4. Little Tikes Slam N Curve Slide
Little Tikes Slam ‘n Curve Slide is a unique kind of water slide that is suitable for children that love a lot of adventure. This amazing water slide has a climbing wall, curved slide, and large wading pool area. It is large enough for 3 children to use at once and has a maximum combined weight limit of 350 lbs. It is a great way for kids to stay active and stay cool in the summer every year.
Furthermore, the curved slide of the Little Tikes Slam ‘n Curve Slide is built with a great material that is resistant to puncture. The dimensions inside the curve slides are 85 inches long, 71 inches wide, and 46 inches high. It gives your children the best playing experience.
- Product size: 168 inches x 108 inches x 84 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 46.3 pounds
- Recommended age: 6 years and above
- There is a splash pool with a spacious room with a ball and basketball hoop to improve the playing experience. Note that the basketball hoop and ball are all inflatable.
- 1 Heavy-duty blower with GFCI plug that runs till the playtime is over.
- Storage bag
- Repair kit
5. Costzon Inflatable Water Slide
The Costzon Water Slide is a unique kind of water slide that is made by extraordinarily heavy-duty puncture proof 420D Oxford materials, and its bouncing area is made up of exclusive 840D Oxford to strengthen its durability. Thus, you shouldn’t worry that excessive jumping will reduce its service time. This product has a sliding wall, curved slide, and large wading pool area. It will bring so much joy to your children, and they can share playing time with their children since it can contain 3-4 kids at once.
The Costzon Inflatable Water Slide is safe due to the presence of protective nets. These nets cover the surrounding properly allowing your children to play without being afraid of falling off. The nets also provide the best ventilation to allow your children to breathe properly while playing and gives you a great view of their actions.
- Product size: 156 inches x 118 inches x 100 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 28.6 pounds
- Recommended age: 3 to 8 years
- Ease of Inflation and Deflation
- Can be dismantled and installed easily
- Safety Net for protection
- Highly durable
- Comes with a heavy-duty blower which can last a long time while playing.
6. Bounceland Jump and Splash Water Slide
The Bounceland Water Slide is a puncture-proof slide made with durable materials. Inside the water slide, there is an inflatable basketball hoop, repair kit, and carrying bags for a better playing experience. The maximum allowable weight limit for this blower is 75 lbs. It is easy to inflate and deflate and can be set up in the shortest time possible. One major benefit is that it can work both indoors and outdoors.
The Bounceland water slide has been thoroughly tested and has met worldwide requirements during production. It has been certified by ASTM and UL for the blowers. After purchase, Bounceland offers a 90-day warranty to all customers. This warranty helps to cover all the production defects that may have occurred. When your child faces certain problems during use, there are customer service agents available to help you solve them.
- A halfway Velcro for ease of access in and out of the water slide
- 9 inches stake for better ground clearance and security
- A long tube that connects the blowers to the slider (these blowers are kept far from the slider for better safety).
- 6.5-foot sliding area and 4.8-foot pool area
- Product dimensions are 11.5 feet long, 6 feet high, and 9 feet wide.
7. H2OGO! Mount Splashmore Kids Water Park
When the splashes are big, the smiles are even bigger. The mega water park from H2OGO has more fun features you can count than you can count on one hand. It has a maximum weight capacity of 600 pounds and is recommended for children between 5 and 10 years old.
This product has a climbing wall that has footholds, a climbing rope, and a giant slide. Thus, kids will have a blast spending their day out in the sun. There’s a spontaneous dump bucket at the top of the tower to randomly soak kids as they are sliding. There is also a water blaster at the bottom to spray the slide and friends. The extra-large pool at the bottom is the perfect place for lounging and splashing. The most interesting part of all is that the blower inflates the whole thing within 2 minutes.
- Product size: 171.26 inches x 112.6 inches x 105.12 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 52 pounds
- Recommended age: 3 to 6 years
- Large backyard water park
- Supports lots of fun activities
- A surprise splash bucket just below the water slide
- Inflates quickly with included 120-volt air blower
- Comes with a storage bag and stakes.
8. Bestway Tsunami Waves Summit Inflatable Water Park Play Center
The Bestway Tsunami Waves Summit Inflatable Water Park Play Center is a unique play center with inflatable rock climbing walls and 2 slides down for more fun. This product also has a basketball loop, and waster blaster for more enhanced activities as the children can play water basketball or shoot water blasters at each other. It is made of a durable and colorful PVC-coated polyester material, and the water surfaces have a comfortable feel and touch for kids while withstanding their rough play.
The Bestway Tsunami Waves Summit Inflatable Water Park Play Center has 2 slides with safety bumpers so children can race all day long. Each slide has soft water blobs at the end that make the landing a smooth one after sliding. There is also a bucket that randomly dumps water on the slide for wet surprises while keeping the slide extra slippery.
The Bestway Tsunami Waves Summit Inflatable Water Park Play Center is easy to inflate and deflate. It has a 1200-volt blower that inflates the water within minutes. This product is suitable for backyard and outdoor use.
- Product size: 198.82 inches x 133.86 inches x 104.33 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 77.8 pounds
- Recommended age: 3 months to 8 years
- Big play area with a soft landing for a better playing experience
- Mesh walls for support.
- A tunnel and ball hoop that children can play with
9. WOW Watersports Slide N Smile Floating 2 Lane Waterslide
The WOW Watersports Slide N Smile Floating 2 Lane Waterslide is a giant water slide that is used strictly for outdoor purposes. It is a 2 lane water slide that makes a great pool slide for kids to fall on. It has 2 grommets on the side that you can use to tie it to your dock or you can use the zipper connection system to connect it to the Water Mats or Water Walkways. You can make a playground on the water 20 inches, 30 inches, or 40 inches long, depending on your choice.
This product can also be used as a slide to your swimming pool, as well. It has inflatable side rails that provide support for your kids while playing with the entire material made of PVC. This makes this slide very durable.
The WOW Watersports Slide N Smile Floating 2 Lane Waterslide also offers bright graphics in the waterways. This helps for enhanced vision when your kids decide to play at night. You have the freedom to build your own WOW Water World playground with this product.
- Product size: 108 inches x 84 inches x 50 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 38.3 pounds
- Recommended age: 3 to 8 years
- Constructed with heavy-duty PVC material for comfort while playing.
- Inflatable side rails for support
- Makes a great dock or pool slide
- Connect as many walkway and mats together as you like
10. Blast Zone Pirate Bay – Inflatable Water Park
This Blast Zone Pirate Bay – Inflatable Water Park is a boredom buster for your children at home. If you have this product, it will be difficult for your kids to have a bad time. It is recommended for children of 3 years and above and has a maximum weight limit of 100 lbs.
The inflatable water park comes with a lot of space for your children to play and invite others to play with them. The surface of this material is built to last and deliver the best experience possible as they are constructed with commercial-grade impact surfaces, double and quadruple-stitched reinforced assembly, and others for added durability.
With the Blast Zone Pirate Bay – Inflatable Water Park, your kids, and their friends will have loads of space to pretend they are roaming the open seas. The tough climbing wall reaches the top of the slide. And from there, they can zoom down to the slide where the water canons await.
- Product size: 246 inches x 156 inches x 96 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 43.3 pounds
- Recommended age: 3 years and above
- The features of the Blast Zone Pirate Bay – Inflatable Water Park include
- Dual spray Canons for water spraying
- Crawling tunnel with adequate spacing.
- The maximum carriage capacity is 500 lbs.
- Climbing wall made of mesh materials.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
In this section, we collated several questions asked by customers trying to purchase these inflatable water slides. If you have any questions that we have not taken care of, feel free to place them in the comment section.
How long does it take to inflate?
The water slides usually take less than 5 minutes to inflate. Factors that affect the time taken are the size of the water slides and the power of the blower used. From the 10 water slides listed above, the Blast Zone Pirate Bay is the quickest to inflate.
Can adults go on an inflatable water slide?
Absolutely, adults can use inflatable water slides. However, you must know and understand that you need to take care when little children are using the slide at the same time. So if you intend to use it, ensure that it is for a short time frame. Stick to the age recommendation given by the manufacturing so your product will last longer.
Is there a weight limit for inflatable water slides?
There is always a weight limit set by the manufacturers. You can find these weight limits listed at the side of each model listed above. Know the weight limits properly before you buy.
Are the inflatable water slides safe for 2-year-olds?
Provided that there is adequate supervision, the inflatable water slides are suitable for 2-year-olds. As a parent, never leave your 2-year-old child without supervision in a body of water, no matter how shallow the water is.
How long do inflatable water slides last?
We cannot put an exact time because it depends on how well you take care of your sliders. The more durable the material is, the more the slides will last. On average, these inflatable water sliders last up to 4 summers.
How much water do inflatable water slides use?
For a typical inflatable water slide, 1 gallon of water is used every minute. The amount of water is the equivalent of the garden hose when it is at the quarter flow. In some water slides, there is no constant re-circulation of this water. So, while the water slides are up, there needs to be a constant flow of fresh water into the slides to keep them up and running.
What are inflatable water slides made of?
The Inflatable slides are usually made up of a heavy-duty strong PVC material. This material is usually nylon or Polyvinyl chloride to protect children from injuries while playing.
How do I fix the seam on inflatable water slides?
The first thing you must do in this case is to ensure that the water slide is dry. If it is inflated, place a piece of duct tape on the affected part so that after deflation, you will easily find the affected spot. If the slides don’t come with their repair kit, then it is time to improvise. Get a needle and a strong thread and sew the affected area closed.
The next step is to patch the affected areas properly. Here you will get a patch and cut it to the size of the seam. Get a squirt of glue and put it across the affected areas. Give it at least 24 hours to dry up before inflating again.
Can you put an inflatable water slide on rocks?
No, you cannot. You must set up this inflatable water slide on smooth flat surfaces. Some of these smooth surfaces are glass, wooden and concrete surfaces.
Rocks are not the only surfaces you must avoid. You should also avoid setting up on sharp objects, toys, and sticks. These items could puncture the material while in use.
In this article, we have shown you the best inflatable slides you can purchase and you in your home. It is a hefty investment but choosing the right product will give your children endless hour of uninterrupted fun. We have also gone the extra mile to handle all your questions concerning the overall user experience of the inflatable water slides. Here is the world’s longest waterslide.
Furthermore, it is worthy to note that regular cleaning is important to prevent dust and harmful materials from getting to your children. Ensure that your inflatable water slides are completely dry before putting them in the storage facility. If you do it right, you will end up with an awesome source of entertainment that your kids will enjoy for years.
Looking for more information?
Check out best-trampoline-reviews.com
Best Trampoline Reviews is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.