Little Tikes Hexagonal Trampoline
Trampolines serve as a great source of fun for kids, and the Little Tikes hexagonal is no exception. In this article, we shall be examining the two Little Tikes hexagonal trampolines with the aim of shedding more light on their features.
1. Little Tikes 7 foot Hexagonal Trampoline
Usually recommended for getting toddlers and kids started on the trampoline. The Little Tikes 7 foot trampoline is great fun and the high-quality trampoline includes a safety net made of durable material to help prevent accidents and slip offs while bouncing.
For added safety, the springs of the trampoline are covered by a protective padding and its frame is made out of blow-molded plastic instead of metal to lessen the risk of injury. The trampoline is designed to help you maximize your time on just the fun part as it can be assembled in very little time. It usually takes 2 people less than an hour to assemble.
2. Little Tikes 7 foot Climb N Slide Trampoline
Just like its counterpart, this trampoline combines jumping, with climbing and sliding all in a single package. Kids can scramble in through the climber, jump for as long as they want, and slide out through the exit.
The trampoline is fitted with a durable pad covering, designed to cover the springs. There is also safety foam covering the blow-molded plastic frame. The safety net has two zippers for easy access which can be zipped up to prevent your kids from falling off the trampoline.
Designed for outdoor use, the trampoline frame is made from blow-molded plastic. This is great if you live in an area which is prone to rust.
The Little Tikes over the years has provided a way for kids to enjoy themselves while ensuring that their safety is not undermined in any way. With over 49 years of experience, the Little Tikes brand is one we have all come to know and trust.
Here are some of the benefits of jumping on the trampoline for children
- Stronger bone: bones develop when they are subjected to some degree of stress. Jumping ensures that the G-force impact is evenly distributed across the whole body while ensuring that the risk of injuries to the joints is kept at a minimum.
- Enhances body immunity: jumping accelerates the rate at which the lymphatic system is cleansed. This is the system that helps in the removal of toxins from the body. The activities of the white blood cells whose duty is to defend the body from illnesses are tripled by about 10 minutes of jumping.
- Improves balance and coordination: the ocular nerves are stimulated when kids jump. Jumping ensures that the body and the brain work in close harmony to allow quick responses and adjustment. This way, they are able to grasp how their body operates and maintain balance.
Trampolines are a great source of fun, exercise, and a way to spend more time together as a family.